Mittwoch, 5. August 2009

list of what is done already

yeah, we did a lot already. some things are visible, some not so much.
Adrian cleaned nearly all rooms from junk and trash and more junk.
Adrian scratched up most of the old paint in the ground level section.
Yosefa helped a lot to get rid of old paint.
I helped to get rid of old peint also.
I painted my personal working space and the hallway.
I started to palnt some goodies.
Rhubarb, strawberries and some trees.
I cleaned up some of the warehouse section.
I repaired the roof (ok, one roof, there are some parts to work on still)
I cooked food for volonteers.
Adrian cleaned the rooms after the dirty works. mountains of old paint and such.
Adrian turned the water on and found the leek in the cellar. one pipe has a problem.

I helped a friend to move part of his stuff in a section of the warehouse area.

there is still way to go and lots to do.

we got the first tiles, windows and doors. i need to start fixing the doors and see wich we can save and wich have to go...
if it does not rain tomorrow, i go and fix the next roof hole...
adrian is supposed to clean the quater yard from junk and unwanted plants.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen